- FTTx Accessories
- SHIPPING COST
- ABOUT US
- CONTACT US
1. We respect personal data and are committed to full implementation and compliance with the data protection principles and all relevant provisions of the People's Republic of China (PRC) Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. We shall ensure that our staff handling personal data would comply with the required standards of security and confidentiality.
Registration and collection of information
2. Registration with this website WWW.EPONSHOP.COM would require you to give us your personal information (such as your name, email, address and so on). We may also collect payment related information (such as credit card details) and other personal information that we believe to be relevant to your use of this Site.
Information automatically logged
3. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer this Site. Like most web servers, ours stores your IP address in a log file when you visit the site. This information is for internal use only, and will not be given out.
Uses of personal data we collect
6. The personal data we collect may be used for our administrative, academic, research, statistical, marketing, audit and prescribed purposes as permitted by us and the law from time to time. We shall reveal personal information to any external organization only if required by law or with the prior consent of you. However, data may also be used in aggregate form for research and marketing purposes, and in such circumstances individual data shall not be revealed. Such data may be used by other companies under contractual activities with us for the above-mentioned purposes.
7. The personal data supplied to us such as email addresses may be used for communication and promotion provided that you always have the right to refuse receiving further marketing materials.
Our commitment to data security
8. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
9. The secure area of the Site supports the use of 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology or other industry standards for encryption over the Internet to protect data. When you provide sensitive information, such as credit card details, it will be automatically converted into codes before being securely dispatched over the Internet.
10. Furthermore, our web servers are protected behind “firewalls” and our systems are monitored to prevent any unauthorized access.
11. Practical steps will be taken to ensure that personal data will not be kept longer than necessary and that we will comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements in People's Republic of China (PRC) concerning the retention of personally identifiable information.
12. Under the People's Republic of China (PRC) Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, individuals have the right to request access to and correction of their personal data. It is also our intention to keep your personal information on our records accurate and up-to-date.
13. We could also delete certain personal information held by us should you wish us to do so but this may affect your use of the Site and/ or our services to you.